Each Wednesday, you’ll get 10 new tracks and a playlist you can subscribe to on Spotify. This isn’t a sponsored post, but, if you aren’t on Spotify, you seriously should sign up.
If you’re anything like me, you can’t live without music. I love karaoke, new songs, and am pretty open to all types of music. I grew up with the Beach Boys, Beatles, Dion, Rolling Stones, Billy Joel, Guns n’ Roses, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Andrea Bocelli and the list continues. As I got older, I adapted my taste to country music as well!
This week’s top 10 most played songs on my Spotify (links are to artists Twitter accounts):
- Jidenna – Long Live the Chief
- Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road
- The Chainsmokers – Paris
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You
- Bear’s Den – Red Earth & Pouring Rain
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years
- Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello – Bad Things
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
- Chance the Rapper, Saba – Angels
- Pharrell Williams – Come Get It Bae
What is on your playlist this week? Drop it in the comments below, or be a pal and share a link to your playlist! Got songs you think we should be tuning into? Hit me up at @vincenzolandino on twitter.